Double Tube Mast System – 3″
Get A Quote
The Rolatube double tube tactical mast system works by combining two single Rolatubes to form the mast body. This results in an increase in torsional and axial strength, and top load capability. The increased strength makes the double tube tactical mast suitable as a directional antenna mast system or for a wide range of surveillance and communications technology that require higher levels of stability such as image recognition cameras and sensors.
Set up and recovered in minutes with minimum personnel, the mast system contains no moving parts to jam, freeze or that need maintenance. Weather resistant and recoverable even when iced up, the mast maintains operability in the harshest environments. A Rolatube mast system has exceptionally low packed volume. Our complete 5m 3″ double tube mast system packs down 12″ x 16″ x 12″approx. and weighs 22 lbs.
- Supports weights of up to 33lbs (15kg)
- Meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810G environmental standards
- Berry compliant
- Construct & Finish Mast Body: PP & glass fiber composite. UV resistant polyester fabric cover.
- Mast Cover: UV resistant nylon fabric cover in Multicam or black.
- Environmental: Water & dust proof. Maintenance free.
- Specification: Complies with the relevant sections of MIL-STD-810G.
- Wind Rating: 100kmh (62mph) bare mast only, secured with guy ropes and ground pegs
- 16” (l) x 12” (w) x 12” (h)
- 22 lbs.