PTS manufactured products are protected under one or more of the following United States Patents: US 6,784,570 B1; US 7,227,755 B1; US 7,733,658 B1; US 8,059,412 B1; US 8,149,592 B1; and US 8,462,491 B2. Additional patents are pending.
Export of PTS manufactured product is controlled under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Photo by Sgt. 1st Class Brent Powell
“The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.”
PTS warrants all power supply docking stations and transit cases furnished under contract are free from defects in material and workmanship and will conform to all requirements of the contract. The PTS warranty shall be for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the receipt by the user. Any PSDS repaired under warranty shall be subject to the warranty of a new PSDS. This warranty Shall be equal in duration to that set forth in the preceding paragraph and shall run from the date of receipt of the repaired or replaced PSDS by the user.
PTS shall not be obligated to repair or replace a PSDS or transit case if they become damaged through unauthorized maintenance or repair, incorrect operational set-up, abuse or neglect.
When a PSDS is returned to PTS within the warranty period set above PTS shall bear the transportation costs to the PTS facility and return.
When a PSDS is returned to PTS after the warranty period set above the user shall bear the transportation costs to the PTS facility. PTS will bear the return costs.
This warranty excludes all other warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Products sold by but not manufactured by PTS will be covered by the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) warranty policies and procedures.
Policies & Procedures
- If something is wrong we will make it right. Please email [email protected] if there is an issue with your order.
- Returns are only accepted if the item was purchased directly from www.pts-inc.com.
- Returns must be processed with a Return Authorization Number (RMA). To request a return authorization number contact PTS at [email protected] or 256-539-6787.
- For a full refund item must be returned/exchanged unused in its original packaging and received by PTS, Inc. within 14 days of shipment.
- Items returned between 14-30 days of shipment will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We have the right to refuse any order.
- Order processing takes 1-3 business days for items in stock and shipping time/method selected begins as soon as your product leaves our warehouse
- PTS, Inc. is closed on all major US holidays. No orders are processed on these days.
- Visa , Master Card, AMEX, Discover